Purchased. Thank you.
Luyren's Utility Pack
This resource pack has a variety of utility behaviors you can add to your Stencyl games, serving as a complement to my other resource packs. Here's what is included:
- Camera Follow: a camera behavior with several smooth movement options. It includes tweening, instant, screen-grid and parallax camera movements.
- Camera Lock: locks the camera at certain positions on the scene.
- Debug Mode: several debugging options that can be called in-game. Doubles as a cheat engine.
- Follow Point: configure several movement sequences for your actors, that can be called with a custom block.
- On Ground: stand alone ground detection, compatible with semi-solid platforms.
- Orbit: configure several orbit-like movements for your actors, which can be called with a custom block.
- Play Sound When Created: plays a sound when the actor is created, with the option to change the sound based on the animation.
- Scene Actor Spawner: create actors based on the camera position. Can be used to create weather effects.
- Semi Solid Position: configure semi-solid platforms with irregular collision.
pack also comes with a sample game, demonstrating some of the
possibilities of this pack, which you can use to see everything in action and play around with.
Click download now to get access to the following files: