RPG Elements Update
My second tutorial video is up, covering RPG elements. With it, an update to this pack has been uploaded. It contains:
- Difficulty can now change specific indexes and keys on lists and maps
- Added experience and money multiplier options
- Added a print experience list option, when creating automatic experience progressions
- Simplified debug drawing for all behaviors
- Changed the formatting of the apply modifier equipment parameters
- Setting initial money bug fixed
- Added switch inventory item position custom block
- Added margin option when drawing the active skill
- Several small bug fixes that I forgot to keep track of.
- Added cutscene events to apply RPG modifiers (RPG variation)
- All Item cutscene events have been merged into one. The skill events have also been merged.
- Interact Display now supports multiple actors. Sample game has been updated to show that
- Item Pick Up now has a custom block to add pick up effects at runtime
Redownload the pack to get this new version.
Get Luyren's Cutscene Resource Pack
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.