Memory Management Fix
In recent weeks I've found out there were some memory mismanagement going on in my resource packs, and I just finished the work to fix that. This is more of a "better safe than sorry" fix, as the previous version worked just fine, and it would probably only be an issue in very rare cases. For the map system, I've revamped the documentation with a table of contents, small fixes and some new images. For the pack itself, beside the memory optimizations, there were some changes in how you determine the position of each character in a map (using a list now), the Menu Map behavior now can set arbitrary conditions for drawing menu information, and the map changes based on cell data and discover state have been made easier to customize, using now a (fittingly) map attribute instead of a list.
Redownload the pack to get the latest version.
Get Luyren's Map System
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.